Simulating management strategies: the rotational grazing example
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walker, Daniel H., 2002. "Decision support, learning and rural resource management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 113-127, July.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
- McCown, R. L., 2002. "Changing systems for supporting farmers' decisions: problems, paradigms, and prospects," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 179-220, October.
- Papy, Francois & Attonaty, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Clotilde & Soler, Louis-Georges, 1988. "Work organization simulation as a basis for farm management advice (equipment and manpower, levels against climatic variability)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 295-314.
- Coleno, F. C. & Duru, M., 1999. "A model to find and test decision rules for turnout date and grazing area allocation for a dairy cow system in spring," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 151-164, September.
- Botes, J. H. F. & Bosch, D. J. & Oosthuizen, L. K., 1996. "A simulation and optimization approach for evaluating irrigation information," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 165-183, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lieffering, Mark & Newton, Paul C.D. & Vibart, Ronaldo & Li, Frank Y., 2016. "Exploring climate change impacts and adaptations of extensive pastoral agriculture systems by combining biophysical simulation and farm system models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 77-86.
- Bohan, A. & Shalloo, L. & Malcolm, B. & Ho, C.K.M. & Creighton, P. & Boland, T.M. & McHugh, N., 2016. "Description and validation of the Teagasc Lamb Production Model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 124-134.
- Soraya Tanure & Carlos Nabinger & João Luiz Becker, 2015. "Bioeconomic Model of Decision Support System for Farm Management: Proposal of a Mathematical Model," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 658-671, November.
- Grigera, Gonzalo & Oesterheld, Martin & Pacin, Fernando, 2007. "Monitoring forage production for farmers' decision making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 637-648, June.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:250:y:2013:i:c:p:352-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crosson, P. & O'Kiely, P. & O'Mara, F.P. & Wallace, M., 2006. "The development of a mathematical model to investigate Irish beef production systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 349-370, September.
- Jouven, M. & Baumont, R., 2008. "Simulating grassland utilization in beef suckler systems to investigate the trade-offs between production and floristic diversity," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 260-272, March.
- Le Gal, P.-Y. & Dugué, P. & Faure, G. & Novak, S., 2011. "How does research address the design of innovative agricultural production systems at the farm level? A review," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 714-728.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:80:y:2004:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.