A model to find and test decision rules for turnout date and grazing area allocation for a dairy cow system in spring
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Pleasants, A. B. & McCall, D. G. & Sheath, G. W., 1995. "The management of pastoral grazing systems under biological and environmental variation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 179-192.
- Woodward, Simon J. R. & Wake, Graeme C. & Pleasants, Anthony B. & McCall, David G., 1993. "A simple model for optimizing rotational grazing," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 123-155.
- Topp, Cairistiona F. E. & Doyle, Christopher J., 1996. "Simulating the impact of global warming on milk and forage production in Scotland: 2. The effects on milk yields and grazing management of dairy herds," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 243-270.
- Hannele Wallenius & Jyrki Wallenius & Pentti Vartia, 1978. "An Approach to Solving Multiple Criteria Macroeconomic Policy Problems and an Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(10), pages 1021-1030, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:61:y:1999:i:3:p:151-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.