A model to find and test decision rules for turnout date and grazing area allocation for a dairy cow system in spring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Woodward, Simon J. R. & Wake, Graeme C. & Pleasants, Anthony B. & McCall, David G., 1993. "A simple model for optimizing rotational grazing," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 123-155.
- Pleasants, A. B. & McCall, D. G. & Sheath, G. W., 1995. "The management of pastoral grazing systems under biological and environmental variation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 179-192.
- Hannele Wallenius & Jyrki Wallenius & Pentti Vartia, 1978. "An Approach to Solving Multiple Criteria Macroeconomic Policy Problems and an Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(10), pages 1021-1030, June.
- Topp, Cairistiona F. E. & Doyle, Christopher J., 1996. "Simulating the impact of global warming on milk and forage production in Scotland: 2. The effects on milk yields and grazing management of dairy herds," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 243-270.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cros, M. J. & Duru, M. & Garcia, F. & Martin-Clouaire, R., 2004. "Simulating management strategies: the rotational grazing example," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 23-42, April.
- Buysse, J. & Van Huylenbroeck, G. & Vanslembrouck, I. & Vanrolleghem, P., 2005. "Simulating the influence of management decisions on the nutrient balance of dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 333-348, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:61:y:1999:i:3:p:151-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.