Modelling apple orchard systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Childs, Robin A. & Milligan, Robert A. & White, Gerald B. & Stiles, Warren C., 1983. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to Apple Orchard Replacement," Research Bulletins 184092, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Whitaker, Kristel & Middleton, Simon, 1999. "The Profitability of Hail Netting in Apple Orchards," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125036, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
- Cleve Willis & William Hanlon, 1976. "Temporal Model for Long-Run Orchard Decisions," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 24(3), pages 17-28, November.
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Simmons, Phil, 1999. "A genetic algorithm approach to farm investment," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(3), September.