Deepening the basis of rural resource management: learning processes and decision support
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Defoer, Toon, 2002. "Learning about methodology development for integrated soil fertility management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 57-81, July.
- Cox, P. G., 1996. "Some issues in the design of agricultural decision support systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 355-381.
- Bawden, R. J., 1992. "Systems approaches to agricultural development: The Hawkesbury experience," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 153-176.
- Hagmann, Jurgen & Chuma, Edward, 2002. "Enhancing the adaptive capacity of the resource users in natural resource management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 23-39, July.
- Walker, Daniel H., 2002. "Decision support, learning and rural resource management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 113-127, July.
- Gonzalez, Rhodora M., 2002. "Joint learning with GIS: multi-actor resource management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 99-111, July.
- Lisa Price, 2001. "Demystifying farmers' entomological and pest management knowledge: A methodology for assessing the impacts on knowledge from IPM-FFS and NES interventions," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 153-176, June.
- Ravnborg, Helle Munk & Westermann, Olaf, 2002. "Understanding interdependencies: stakeholder identification and negotiation for collective natural resource management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 41-56, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:73:y:2002:i:1:p:3-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.