Cobertura y afiliación al sistema privado de pensiones del Perú
In: Desarrollo económico y bienestar. Homenaje a Máximo Vega-Centeno
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Máximo Vega-Centeno & M.A. Remenyi, 1996. "El Sistema Previsional en el Perú: Sistema Nacional de Pensiones VS. Sistema Privado de Pensiones," Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, issue 37-38, pages 291-404.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Spivak, Avia, 1981.
"The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(2), pages 372-391, April.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak, 1979. "The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 151, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak, 1979. "The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market," NBER Working Papers 0362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2002. "Social Security Privatization Reform and Labor Markets: The Case of Chile," NBER Working Papers 8924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Jeffrey R., 2001.
"Private pensions, mortality risk, and the decision to annuitize,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 29-62, October.
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 1999. "Private Pensions, Mortality Risk, and the Decision to Annuitize," NBER Working Papers 7191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry Hausman, 2001. "Mismeasured Variables in Econometric Analysis: Problems from the Right and Problems from the Left," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 57-67, Fall.
- Holzmann, Robert & Packard, Truman & Cuesta, Jose, 2000. "Extending coverage in multi-pillar pension systems : constraints and hypotheses, preliminary evidence and future research agenda," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 21303, The World Bank.
- Cox, Donald & Eser, Zekeriya & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1998.
"Motives for private transfers over the life cycle: An analytical framework and evidence for Peru,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 57-80, February.
- Donald Cox & Emmanuel Jimenez, 1993. "Motives For Private Transfers Over The Life Cycle: Analytical Framework And Evidence For Peru," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 245, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Donald Cox & Zekeriya Eser & Emmanuel Jimenez, 1996. "Motives for Private Transfers over the Life Cycle: An Analytical Framework and Evidence for Peru," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 327., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Cox, Donald & Rank, Mark R, 1992. "Inter-vivos Transfers and Intergenerational Exchange," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 305-314, May.
- Mohamed Jellal & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2002. "Insecure old-age security," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 636-648, October.
- Arrondel, Luc & Masson, Andre, 2006.
"Altruism, exchange or indirect reciprocity: what do the data on family transfers show?,"
Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, in: S. Kolm & Jean Mercier Ythier (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Giving, Altruism and Reciprocity, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 971-1053,
- Luc Arrondel & André Masson, 2002. "Altruism, Exchange or Indirect Reciprocity: What do the Data on Family Transfers Show?," DELTA Working Papers 2002-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Luc Arrondel & André Masson, 2006. "Altruism, Exchange or Indirect Reciprocity: What Do the Data on Family Transfers Show?," Post-Print halshs-00754736, HAL.
- Wolff, Francois-Charles & Laferrere, Anne, 2006. "Microeconomic models of family transfers," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, in: S. Kolm & Jean Mercier Ythier (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Giving, Altruism and Reciprocity, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 889-969, Elsevier.
- Lucas, Robert E B & Stark, Oded, 1985. "Motivations to Remit: Evidence from Botswana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 901-918, October.
- Rofman, Rafael, 2005. "Social security coverage in Latin America," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 32754, The World Bank.
- Andres Victorio, 2002. "Non-market insurance and intrafamily transfers," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 99-102.
- Li, Carmen A & Olivera, Javier, 2005. "Participation in the Peruvian reformed pension system," Economics Discussion Papers 3618, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Hausman, J. A. & Abrevaya, Jason & Scott-Morton, F. M., 1998.
"Misclassification of the dependent variable in a discrete-response setting,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 239-269, September.
- Hausman, J.A. & Morton, F.M.S., 1994. "Misclassification of Dependent Variable in a Discrete Response Setting," Working papers 94-19, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordseconomía; Máximo Vega-Centeno; Latinoamérica; finanzas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucchp:lde-2009-02-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.