Social Security Privatization Reform and Labor Markets: The Case of Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frances Lund & Suzanne Duryea & Esteban Puentes & Andrew Morrison & Jaime Tenjo Galarza & Manuelita Ureta & Dante Contreras & Alejandra Cox Edwards & Ruthanne Deutsch & Rocío Ribero Medina & Armando B, 2004. "Women at Work: Challenges for Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 79462 edited by Claudia Piras, February.
- Paula Auerbach & María Eugenia Genoni & Carmen Pagés, 2005.
"Social Security Coverage and the Labor Market in Developing Countries,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1111, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Auerbach, Paula & Genoni, Maria Eugenia & Pagés, Carmen, 2007. "Social Security Coverage and the Labor Market in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paula Auerbach & María Eugenia Genoni & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2005. "Social Security Coverage and the Labor Market in Developing Countries," Research Department Publications 4421, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rodrigo Cerda, 2006. "Pensiones en Chile: ¿Qué Hubiese Ocurrido sin la Reforma de 1981?," Documentos de Trabajo 310, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336.
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge & Leal Ordonez, Julio, 2014.
"Cross-subsidies, and the elasticity of informality to social expenditures,"
59613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alonso-Ortiz Jorge & Leal-Ordoñez Julio C., 2014. "Cross-subsidies, and the elasticity of informality to social expenditures," Working Papers 2014-26, Banco de México.
- Andrea Repetto & Alejandro Micco, 2012. "Productivity, Misallocation and the Labor Market," Working Papers wp_020, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Paula Auerbach & María Eugenia Genoni & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2005. "Cobertura del sistema de seguridad social y el mercado laboral en países en desarrollo," Research Department Publications 4422, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dochka Velkova, 2008. "Changes in the Public Pension System and Their Impact on the Labor Market," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 22-59.
- Li, Carmen A & Olivera, Javier, 2005. "Participation in the Peruvian reformed pension system," Economics Discussion Papers 3618, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kristian Niemietz, 2009. "The Nationalisation Of Retirement Savings Accounts In Argentina," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 49-53, March.
- Ximena Quintanilla, 2011. "Moving from a Pay as You Go to a Defined Contributions Pension Scheme: Does it Boost Participation in the Formal Labour," Working Papers 48, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Sep 2011.
- Cerda, Rodrigo A., 2008. "The Chilean pension reform: A model to follow?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 541-558.
- Carmen Li & Javier Olivera, 2009. "Cobertura y afiliación al sistema privado de pensiones del Perú," Capítulos de Libros PUCP / Chapters of PUCP books,in: Efraín Gonzales de Olarte & Javier M. Iguiñiz Echeverría (ed.), Desarrollo económico y bienestar. Homenaje a Máximo Vega-Centeno, edition 1, chapter 8, pages 221-239 Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Esteban Puentes & Dante Contreras & Claudia Sanhueza, 2007. "Self-Employment in Chile, long run trends and education and age structures changes," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 34(2 Year 20), pages 203-247, December.
- repec:mes:ijpoec:v:44:y:2015:i:4:p:260-276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mouna Ben Othman & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016.
"Labor market effects of Pension Reform : an overlapping generations general equilibrium model applied to Tunisia,"
20160001, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, UMR Développement et Sociétés.
- Mouna Ben Othman & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Labor Market Effects of Pension Reform: An Overlapping Generations General Equilibrium Model Applied to Tunisia," Working Papers 1019, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- MOUNA BEN OTHMAN & Mohamed Ali MAROUANI, 2016. "Labor Market Effects of Pension Reform :an overlapping genenrations general equilibrium model applied to Tunisia," EcoMod2016 9294, EcoMod.
- Alejandra Cox Edwards & Estelle James, 2010. "Impact of Social Security Reform on Labor Force Participation Rates of Pensioners and Nonpensioners: Evidence from Chile," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 130-172.
- Maria Laura Alzua & Hernan Ruffo, 2011. "Effects of Argentina's Social Security Reform on Labor Markets and Poverty," Working Papers MPIA 2011-11, PEP-MPIA.
- Estelle James & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2005. "Do Individual Accounts Postpone Retirement: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp098, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Adriana Kugler, 2011. "Is there an Anti-labor Bias of Taxes? A Survey of the Evidence from Latin America and Around the World," Research Department Publications 4746, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dayoub, Mariam & Lasagabaster, Esperanza, 2008. "General trends in competition policy and investment regulation in mandatory defined contribution markets in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4720, The World Bank.
- Sara lemos, 2004.
"The Effects of the Minimum Wage in the Formal and Informal Sectors in Brazil,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
04/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lemos, Sara, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage in the Formal and Informal Sectors in Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 1089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:idb:idbbks:424 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2002-05-14 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PBE-2002-05-14 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.