Non-market insurance and intrafamily transfers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Social Interactions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-1093, Nov.-Dec..
- Kahn Charles M. & Mookherjee Dilip, 1995.
"Coalition Proof Equilibrium in an Adverse Selection Insurance Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 113-138, June.
- Kahn, C.M. & Mookherjee, D., 1991. "Coalition Proof Equilibrium in an Advese Selection Insurance Economy," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 91-5, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"The Strategic Bequest Motive,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 151-182, July.
- Maria G. Perozek, 1998. "A Reexamination of the Strategic Bequest Motive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(2), pages 423-445, April.
- Nelson, Forrest & Olson, Lawrence, 1978. "Specification and Estimation of a Simultaneous-Equation Model with Limited Dependent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(3), pages 695-709, October.
- Cox, Donald, 1987. "Motives for Private Income Transfers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 508-546, June.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1995.
"Is the Japanese Extended Family Altruistically Linked? A Test Based on Engel Curves,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 661-674, June.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1995. "Is the Japanese Extended Family Altruistically Linked? A Test based on Engel Curves," NBER Working Papers 5033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victorio, Andres G. & Arnott, Richard J., 1993. "Wealth, bequests and attention," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(2-3), pages 149-154.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miriti, M'Kiaira Kimathi, 2004. "Topping Informal Risk Pooling With Indexed Insurance: A Var Application," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20239, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Li, Carmen A & Olivera, Javier, 2005. "Participation in the Peruvian reformed pension system," Economics Discussion Papers 3618, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Li & Javier Olivera, 2009. "Cobertura y afiliación al sistema privado de pensiones del Perú," Capítulos de Libros PUCP / Chapters of PUCP books,in: Efraín Gonzales de Olarte & Javier M. Iguiñiz Echeverría (ed.), Desarrollo económico y bienestar. Homenaje a Máximo Vega-Centeno, edition 1, chapter 8, pages 221-239 Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:9:y:2002:i:2:p:99-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.