Report NEP-AGE-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian N. Brinch & Erik Hernæs & Zhiyang Jia, 2012. "Labor supply on the eve of retirement. Disparate effects of immediate and postponed rewards to working," Discussion Papers 698, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dorfman, Mark & Palacios, Robert, 2012. "World Bank support for pensions and social security," Social Protection Discussion Papers 70925, The World Bank.
- Beznoska, Martin & Steiner, Viktor, 2012. "Does consumption decline at retirement? Evidence from repeated cross-section data for Germany," Discussion Papers 2012/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Rofman, Rafael & Oliveri, Maria Laura, 2012. "Pension coverage in Latin America : trends and determinants," Social Protection Discussion Papers 70926, The World Bank.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2012. "401(k) Plans in 2010: An Update from the SCF," Issues in Brief ib2012-13, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2012.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Laura Quinby, 2010. "The Impact of Public Pensions on State and Local Budgets," Issues in Brief ibslp13, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2010.
- Valeria Bordone & Bruno Arpino & Arnstein Aassve, 2012. "Policy perspectives of grandparenting in Europe," Working Papers 051, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Gregori Baetschmann, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the relationship between happiness and age: Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," ECON - Working Papers 047, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2012. "Are firms willing to employ a greying and feminizing workforce?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ana Pocas & Elias Soukiazis, 2011. "Health Status Determinants in the OECD Countries. A Panel Data Approach with Endogenous Regressors," ERSA conference papers ersa10p749, European Regional Science Association.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner, 2011. "The joint effect of demographic change on growth and agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa10p834, European Regional Science Association.
- Ojeaga, Paul, 2012. "Economic policy, does It help life expectancy? an african evidence of the role of economic policy on longevity," MPRA Paper 40199, University Library of Munich, Germany.