Economic policy, does It help life expectancy? an african evidence of the role of economic policy on longevity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2006.
"Institutions and the Resource Curse,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 1-20, January.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210004, EconWPA.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Institutions and the Resource Curse," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl-Ove & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003. "Institutions and the resource curse," Memorandum 29/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," Development and Comp Systems 0210003, EconWPA.
- David Canning, 2006.
"The Economics of HIV/AIDS in Low-Income Countries: The Case for Prevention,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 121-142, Summer.
- David Canning, 2006. "The Economics of HIV/AIDS in Low-Income Countries: The Case for Prevention," PGDA Working Papers 1806, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Miguel, Edward & Torvik, Ragnar, 2006. "Poverty and crime in 19th century Germany," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 370-388, May.
- Adugna Lemi, "undated". "Anatomy Of Foreign Aid To Ethiopia: 1960-2003," Working Papers 11, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul I. Ojeaga & Emmanuel O. George & Oluwatoyin Mathew & Adetunji Adekola, 2016. "What does FDI inflow mean for emerging african economies? Measuring the regional effects of FDI in Africa," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 29-46, June.
- George, Emmanuel & Ojeaga, Paul & Adekola, Adetunji & Matthews, Oluwatoyin, 2015. "What Does FDI Inflow Mean For Emerging African Economies? Measuring the Regional Effects of FDI in Africa," MPRA Paper 62195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alege P.O. & George E.O. & Ojeaga P.I. & Oluwatimiro Q., 2015.
"Is Africa’s current growth reducing inequality? Evidence from some selected african countries,"
Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS),
"Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 49-67, June.
- Alege, Phillip & George, Emmanuel & Ojeaga, Paul & Queen-Esther, Oluwatimiro, 2015. "Is Africa’s Current Growth Reducing Inequality? Evidence from Some Selected African Countries," MPRA Paper 62187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojeaga, Paul & Odejimi, Deborah, 2015. "Electoral Violence and Nigeria Economic Prospects: A Glimpse of 2015 Elections," MPRA Paper 71045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; life expectancy; economic policy; institutions; government spending;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-07-29 (Africa)
- NEP-AGE-2012-07-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-07-29 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .