Report NEP-AFR-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2012. "Factors Determining FDI in Nigeria: Role of Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 40192, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jul 2012.
- AfDB AfDB, 2012. "Africa and Global Economic Trends Quarterly Review - Second Quarter 2012," Africa and Global Economic Trends Quarterly Review 398, African Development Bank.
- McKenzie, Rex & Pons-Vignon, Nicolas, 2012. "Volatile Capital Flows and a Route to Financial Crisis in South Africa," MPRA Paper 40119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Spaull, 2012. "Poverty & Privilege: Primary School Inequality in South Africa," Working Papers 13/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ojeaga, Paul, 2012. "Economic policy, does It help life expectancy? an african evidence of the role of economic policy on longevity," MPRA Paper 40199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David SAHN & Stephen YOUNGER, 2012. "Pro-Poor Policies in Sudan and South Sudan A Study Based on the National Baseline Household Survey of 2009," Working Papers 201226, CERDI.
- Olivier STERCK & Olivia D’AOUST, 2012. "Who Benefits from Customary Justice? Rent-seeking, Bribery and Criminality in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chris Elbers & Samuel Godfrey & Jan Willem Gunning & Matteus van der Velden & Melinda Vigh, 2012. "Effectiveness of Large Scale Water and Sanitation Interventions: the One Million Initiative in Mozambique," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-069/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kohler, Stefan, 2012. "More fair play in an ultimatum game after resettlement in Zimbabwe: A field experiment and a structural model," MPRA Paper 40248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernest Reig, 2012. "Food security in African and Arab countries: a review of the topic and some suggestions for building composite indicators with Principal Components Analysis," Working Papers 1210, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Bénétrix, Agustín & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2012. "The Spread of Manufacturing to the Poor Periphery 1870-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frédéric Gaspart & Anne-Claire Thomas, 2012. "Does poverty trap rural Malagasy households?," Working Papers DT/2012/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Wolff, François-Charles, 2012. "On-the-Job Learning and Earnings: Comparative Evidence from Morocco and Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 6728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Oscar KUIKEU, 2012. "Pertinence de la dévaluation du Franc CFA de janvier 1994 : une évaluation par le taux de change réel d'équilibre. Cas de l'économie camerounaise," Working Papers 2011-2012_11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jul 2012.