Policy perspectives of grandparenting in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arpino, Bruno & Pronzato, Chiara & Tavares, Lara PatrÃcio, 2010. "All in the family: informal childcare and mothers' labour market participation," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnstein Aassve & Bruno Arpino & Alice Goisis, 2011. "Grandparenting and mothers√≠ labour force participation: A comparative analysis using the Generations and Gender Survey," Working Papers 036, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Cox, Donald & Jakubson, George, 1995. "The connection between public transfers and private interfamily transfers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 129-167, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viviana Amati & Giulia Rivellini & Susanna Zaccarin, 2015. "Potential and Effective Support Networks of Young Italian Adults," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 807-831, July.
More about this item
KeywordsGrandparental childcare; intergenerational relationships; policies; multilinks database;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-07-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-DEM-2012-07-29 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-07-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:don:donwpa:051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Johnson) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Amy Johnson to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.dondena.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.