Grandparenting and mothers√≠ labour force participation: A comparative analysis using the Generations and Gender Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilde, Joachim, 2000. "Identification of multiple equation probit models with endogenous dummy regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 309-312, December.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002.
"The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wolff, Francois-Charles & Laferrere, Anne, 2006. "Microeconomic models of family transfers," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, in: S. Kolm & Jean Mercier Ythier (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Giving, Altruism and Reciprocity, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 889-969, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Bernhard Schmidpeter & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2017. "Grandmothers' Labor Supply," CDL Aging, Health, Labor working papers 2017-06, The Christian Doppler (CD) Laboratory Aging, Health, and the Labor Market, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Bernhard Schmidpeter & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2017.
"Grandmothers' Labor Supply,"
Economics working papers
2017-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers’ Labor Supply," Economics Series 336, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers' Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 11199, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers' labor supply," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2017. "Grandmothers' Labor Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 12487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valeria Bordone & Bruno Arpino & Arnstein Aassve, 2012. "Policy perspectives of grandparenting in Europe," Working Papers 051, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Fabian Dehos & Marie Paul, 2017.
"The Effects of After-School Programs on Maternal Employment,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
905, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dehos, Fabian & Paul, Marie, 2017. "The effects of after-school programs on maternal employment," Ruhr Economic Papers 686, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Pearl A. Dykstra & Aafke Komter, 2012. "Generational interdependencies in families," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(18), pages 487-506.
More about this item
Keywordsfemale labour market participation; grandparents; childcare; attitudes; omitted variable bias;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:don:donwpa:036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Johnson) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Amy Johnson to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.dondena.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.