Report NEP-SOC-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Smith, 2010. "Social connectedness and retirement," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/255, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Juan M. Cabasés Hita & María Errea Rodríguez, 2010. "Attitudes towards blood and living organ donations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1004, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2011. "International Happiness," NBER Working Papers 16668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Corruption and the military in politics: theory and evidence from around the world," Working Papers 2010_34, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé, 2010. "Happy House: Spousal Weight and Individual Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 349, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Arnstein Aassve & Bruno Arpino & Alice Goisis, 2011. "Grandparenting and mothers√≠ labour force participation: A comparative analysis using the Generations and Gender Survey," Working Papers 036, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Thomas Fent & Belinda Aparicio Diaz & Alexia Prskawetz, 2010. "Family Policies in the Context of Low Fertility and Social Structure," VID Working Papers 1102, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Anne L.J. Ter Wal, 2011. "The Dynamics of the Inventor Network in German Biotechnology: Geographical Proximity versus Triadic Closure," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1102, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Bárbara Larrañeta Gómez-Caminero & F. Xavier Molina-Morales, 2010. "Competitive capabilities in territorially clustered firms: The strong-tied and cognitive-cohesive social network effect," Working Papers 10.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Di Tella & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2010. "Conveniently Upset: Avoiding Altruism by Distorting Beliefs About Others," NBER Working Papers 16645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cathrine Holst, 2010. "Martha Nussbaum’s Outcome-Oriented Theory of Justice: Philosophical Comments," RECON Online Working Papers Series 27, RECON.
- Sorina- Andreea PUSCASU, 2010. "The Impact Of Social And Cultural Environment On The Entrepreneurial Activity," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010 22, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.