Report NEP-SOC-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Smith, 2010. "Social connectedness and retirement," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/255, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Juan M. Cabasés Hita & María Errea Rodríguez, 2010. "Attitudes towards blood and living organ donations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1004, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2011. "International Happiness," NBER Working Papers 16668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Corruption and the military in politics: theory and evidence from around the world," Working Papers 2010_34, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé, 2010. "Happy House: Spousal Weight and Individual Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 349, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Arnstein Aassve & Bruno Arpino & Alice Goisis, 2011. "Grandparenting and mothers’ labour force participation: A comparative analysis using the Generations and Gender Survey," Working Papers 036, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Thomas Fent & Belinda Aparicio Diaz & Alexia Prskawetz, 2010. "Family Policies in the Context of Low Fertility and Social Structure," Working Papers 1102, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Anne L.J. Ter Wal, 2011. "The Dynamics of the Inventor Network in German Biotechnology: Geographical Proximity versus Triadic Closure," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1102, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Bárbara Larrañeta Gómez-Caminero & F. Xavier Molina-Morales, 2010. "Competitive capabilities in territorially clustered firms: The strong-tied and cognitive-cohesive social network effect," Working Papers 10.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Di Tella & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2010. "Conveniently Upset: Avoiding Altruism by Distorting Beliefs About Others," NBER Working Papers 16645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cathrine Holst, 2010. "Martha Nussbaum’s Outcome-Oriented Theory of Justice: Philosophical Comments," RECON Online Working Papers Series 27, RECON.
- Sorina- Andreea PUSCASU, 2010. "The Impact Of Social And Cultural Environment On The Entrepreneurial Activity," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010 22, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.