Martha Nussbaum’s Outcome-Oriented Theory of Justice: Philosophical Comments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Checkel, Jeffrey T., 2001. "Why Comply? Social Learning and European Identity Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 553-588, June.
- Ian Manners, 2002. "Normative Power Europe: A Contradiction in Terms?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 235-258, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdemocracy; gender policy; legitimacy; normative political theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2011-01-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-01-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-01-16 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:reconx:p0085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Eldholm). General contact details of provider: http://www.reconproject.eu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .