Sozialstruktur und Kinderbetreuung: Eine Analyse der sozialen und ökonomischen Determinanten der Nutzung von Kindertageseinrichtungen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Currie, Janet & Thomas, Duncan, 1995.
"Does Head Start Make a Difference?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 341-364, June.
- Thomas, D. & Currie, J., 1993. "Does Head Start Make a Difference?," Papers 694, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Janet Currie & Duncan Thomas, 1993. "Does Head Start Make a Difference?," NBER Working Papers 4406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Currie, J. & Thomas, D., 1995. "Does Head Start make a Difference?," Papers 95-10, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Philip B. Levine, 1999. "Child Care and Mothers' Employment Decisions," NBER Working Papers 7058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan L. Averett & H. Elizabeth Peters & Donald M. Waldman, 1997.
"Tax Credits, Labor Supply, And Child Care,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 125-135, February.
- Susan L. Averett & H. Elizabeth Peters & Donald M. Waldman, "undated". "Tax Credits, Labor Supply, and Child Care," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 92-9a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Averett, S.L. & Peters, H.E. & Waldman, D.M., 1992. "Tax Credits, Labor Supply, and Child Care," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 92-9, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002.
"The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Connelly, Rachel, 1992. "The Effect of Child Care Costs on Married Women's Labor Force Participation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 83-90, February.
- Karsten Hank & Michaela Kreyenfeld, 2000. "Does the availability of childcare influence the employment of mothers? Findings from western Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2000-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- David M. Blau & Alison P. Hagy, 1998. "The Demand for Quality in Child Care," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(1), pages 104-146, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller Christian, 2007. "Frühkindliche Bildung und Betreuung in Tageseinrichtungen als Staatsaufgabe / The Governmental Provision of Early Childhood Education and Care," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 58(1), pages 131-148, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGermany; child care;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2004-009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .