Does the availability of childcare influence the employment of mothers? Findings from western Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michaela Kreyenfeld & Gert Wagner, 2000. "Die Zusammenarbeit von Staat und Markt in der Sozialpolitik: das Beispiel Betreuungsgutscheine und Qualitätsregulierung für die institutionelle Kinderbetreuung," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 199, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Blau, David M & Robins, Philip K, 1988. "Child-Care Costs and Family Labor Supply," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 374-381, August.
- James J. Heckman, 1974.
"Effects of Child-Care Programs on Women's Work Effort,"
NBER Chapters,in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 136-169
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Effects of Child-Care Programs on Women's Work Effort," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 136-163, Part II, .
- Ermisch, John, 1993. "Familia Oeconomica: A Survey of the Economics of the Family," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 40(4), pages 353-374, November.
- James J. Heckrnan, 1974. "Effects of Child-Care Programs on Women's Work Effort," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of the Family: Marriage, Children, and Human Capital, pages 491-524 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moulton, Brent R, 1990. "An Illustration of a Pitfall in Estimating the Effects of Aggregate Variables on Micro Unit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 334-338, May.
- Siv Gustafsson & Frank P. Stafford, 1994. "Three Regimes of Child Care: The United States, the Netherlands, and Sweden," NBER Chapters,in: Social Protection versus Economic Flexibility: Is There a Trade-Off?, pages 333-362 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Ermisch & Robert E. Wright, 1991. "Welfare Benefits and Lone Parents' Employment in Great Britain," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(3), pages 424-456.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2000-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .