Pension Reform : Issues and Prospects for Non-Financial Defined Contribution (NDC) Schemes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Sandro Momigliano & Marzia Romanelli & Pietro Tommasino, 2014. "Just round the corner? Pros, cons, and implementation issues of a fiscal union for the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 245, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrea Brandolini & Francesca Carta & Francesco D'Amuri, 2016.
"A Feasible Unemployment-Based Shock Absorber for the Euro Area,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 1123-1141, September.
- Andrea Brandolini & Francesca Carta & Francesco D'Amuri, 2014. "A feasible unemployment-based shock absorber for the Euro Area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 254, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brandolini, Andrea & Carta, Francesca & D'Amuri, Francesco, 2015. "A Feasible Unemployment-Based Shock Absorber for the Euro Area," IZA Policy Papers 97, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzmann, Robert, 2017. "The ABCs of Nonfinancial Defined Contribution (NDC) Schemes," IZA Policy Papers 130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Calvo, Esteban & Williamson, John B., 2006. "Old-Age Pension Reform and Modernization Pathways: Lessons for China from Latin America," MPRA Paper 4872, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:6007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang Cai & John Giles & Philip O'Keefe & Dewen Wang, 2012. "The Elderly and Old Age Support in Rural China : Challenges and Prospects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2249, April.
- Markus Knell, 2013. "The Austrian System of Individual Pension Accounts – An Unfinished Symphony," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 47-62.
- Roberta Gatti & Diego F. Angel-Urdinola & Joana Silva & Andras Bodor, 2014. "Striving for Better Jobs : The Challenge of Informality in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19905, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Industry Pensions and Retirement Systems State Owned Enterprise Reform Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Social Development - Children and Youth Industry Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .