Approaches, Hopes and Reality in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pasquale Tridico, 2007. "Institutions, Human Development and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 569-593.
- Caves, Richard E, 1974. "Multinational Firms, Competition, and Productivity in Host-Country Markets," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 41(162), pages 176-193, May.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2002.
"Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 51-76, Winter.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2001. "Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 384, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2005. "Viability, Economic Transition and Reflection on Neoclassical Economics -super-," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 239-264, April.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2008. "Social Capital and the Quality of Economic Development," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 466-499, August.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:53:y:1959:i:01:p:69-105_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. M. Nuti, 1986. "Hidden And Repressed Inflation In Soviet-Type Economies: Definitions, Measurements And Stabilisation," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 37-82.
- Kornai Janos, 1994. "Transformational Recession: The Main Causes," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 39-63, August.
- Peter Murrell, 1991. "Can Neoclassical Economics Underpin the Reform of Centrally Planned Economies?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 59-76, Fall.
- János Kornai, 2006. "The great transformation of Central Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 207-244, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; Iinstitutions; Social capital; Labour markets;
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .