The Most Efficient Czech SME Sectors: An Application of Robust Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cinzia Daraio & Léopold Simar, 2007.
"Conditional nonparametric frontier models for convex and nonconvex technologies: a unifying approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 13-32, October.
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2005. "Conditional Nonparametric Frontier Models for Convex and Non Convex Technologies: a Unifying Approach," LEM Papers Series 2005/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction; efficiency measurement; data envelopment analysis; small and medium enterprises;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-01-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2009_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.