Workplace Performance, Worker Commitment and Loyalty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sarah Brown & Jolian McHardy & Robert McNabb & Karl Taylor, 2011. "Workplace Performance, Worker Commitment, and Loyalty," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 925-955, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:73:y:2019:i:c:p:25-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melanie K. Jones, 2016. "Disability and Perceptions of Work and Management," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 83-113, March.
- Siebert, W. Stanley & Peng, Fei & Maimaiti, Yasheng, 2011. "HRM Practices and Performance of Family-Run Workplaces: Evidence from the 2004 WERS," IZA Discussion Papers 5899, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2015.
"Employee trust and workplace performance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 361-378.
- Sarah Brown & Jolian McHardy & Karl Taylor, 2013. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," Working Papers 2013012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2014. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8284, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Festré, Agnès, 2018.
"Do people stand by their commitments? Evidence from a classroom experiment,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-6.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2014. "Do People Stand by their Commitments? Evidence from Classroom Experiments," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-03, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Agnès Festré, 2018. "Do people stand by their commitments? Evidence from a classroom experiment," Post-Print halshs-01928489, HAL.
- repec:bla:brjirl:v:57:y:2019:i:1:p:86-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2018066030803 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masakure, Oliver, 2016. "The effect of employee loyalty on wages," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 274-298.
- Hiller, Victor & Verdier, Thierry, 2014.
"Corporate culture and identity investment in an industry equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 93-112.
- Victor Hiller & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Corporate culture and identity investment in an industry equilibrium," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109503, HAL.
- repec:arp:tjssrr:2018:p:231-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon K. Webber & Elliot Ser & Gregory W. Goussak, 2015. "Work Habits As Positive And Negative Influence On Workplace Productivity," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 9(1), pages 39-48.
- em. John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira, 2019. "Trust and workplace performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7572, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alfalla-Luque, Rafaela & Marin-Garcia, Juan A. & Medina-Lopez, Carmen, 2015. "An analysis of the direct and mediated effects of employee commitment and supply chain integration on organisational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 242-257.
- Oliver Masakure & Kris Gerhardt, 2016. "Employee Commitment and Wages in the Private Sector," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 30(1), pages 38-60, March.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2013. "Motivation governance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordslabor productivity; commitment; financial performance; loyalty;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2011-02-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2011-02-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .