Workplace Performance, Worker Commitment and Loyalty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sarah Brown & Jolian McHardy & Robert McNabb & Karl Taylor, 2011. "Workplace Performance, Worker Commitment, and Loyalty," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 925-955, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiller, Victor & Verdier, Thierry, 2014.
"Corporate culture and identity investment in an industry equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 93-112.
- Victor Hiller & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Corporate culture and identity investment in an industry equilibrium," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109503, HAL.
- Melanie K. Jones, 2016. "Disability and Perceptions of Work and Management," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 83-113, March.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2013. "Motivation governance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masakure, Oliver, 2016. "The effect of employee loyalty on wages," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 274-298.
- Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2015.
"Employee trust and workplace performance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 361-378.
- Sarah Brown & Jolian McHardy & Karl Taylor, 2013. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," Working Papers 2013012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2014. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siebert, W. Stanley & Peng, Fei & Maimaiti, Yasheng, 2011. "HRM Practices and Performance of Family-Run Workplaces: Evidence from the 2004 WERS," IZA Discussion Papers 5899, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2014. "Do People Stand by their Commitments? Evidence from Classroom Experiments," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-03, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Alfalla-Luque, Rafaela & Marin-Garcia, Juan A. & Medina-Lopez, Carmen, 2015. "An analysis of the direct and mediated effects of employee commitment and supply chain integration on organisational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 242-257.
- Oliver Masakure & Kris Gerhardt, 2016. "Employee Commitment and Wages in the Private Sector," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 30(1), pages 38-60, March.
More about this item
Keywordslabor productivity; commitment; financial performance; loyalty;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2011-02-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2011-02-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.