The Performance of the Foreign-Owned Sector of UK Manufacturing: Some Evidence and Implications for UK Inward Investment Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Karl & Driffield, Nigel, 2005. "Wage inequality and the role of multinationals: evidence from UK panel data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 223-249, April.
- Sarah Brown & Robert McNabb & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Firm Performance, Worker Commitment and Loyalty," Working Papers 2006005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2015.
"Employee trust and workplace performance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 361-378.
- Sarah Brown & Jolian McHardy & Karl Taylor, 2013. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," Working Papers 2013012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl, 2014. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iuliana Oana MIHAI, 2014. "A Literature Review of Foreign Ownership and Company Performance," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 75-82.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:24:y:2003:i:4:p:501-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .