Report NEP-HRM-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Ferreda & Matías Tapia, 2010. "Redistributive Taxation, Incentives, and the Intertemporal Evolution of Human Capital," Documentos de Trabajo 390, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Busch, Anne & Holst, Elke, 2011. "Gender-Specific Occupational Segregation, Glass Ceiling Effects, and Earnings in Managerial Positions: Results of a Fixed Effects Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dominique Meurs & Ariane Pailhé & Sophie Ponthieux, 2011. "Child-related career interruptions and the gender wage gap in France," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-3, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Luc Behaghel & Eve Caroli & Emmanuelle Walkowiak, 2011. "Information and Communication Technologies and Skill Upgrading: the Role of Internal vs External Labour Markets," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-4, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Brown, Sarah & McHardy, Jolian & McNabb, Robert & Taylor, Karl, 2011. "Workplace Performance, Worker Commitment and Loyalty," IZA Discussion Papers 5447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Labour Market Returns to Higher Education in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 28426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cette, G. & Chang, S. & Konte, M., 2011. "The decreasing returns on working time: An empirical analysis on panel country data," Working papers 315, Banque de France.
- Alice Becker, 2011. "Accountability and the fairness bias in the context of joint production: Effects of bonuses and opportunities," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.