Dynamics of Industrial Districts and Business Groups: the Case of the Marche Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Filippo Randelli & Ron Boschma, 2011. "Dynamics of Industrial Districts and Business Groups: The Case of the Marche Region," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(12), pages 1961-1974, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duc Hong Vo, 2010. "The Economics Of Fiscal Decentralization," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 657-679, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippo Randelli & Mauro Lombardi, 2014.
"The Role of Leading Firms in the Evolution of SME Clusters: Evidence from the Leather Products Cluster in Florence,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 1199-1211, June.
- Mauro Lombardi & Filippo Randelli, 2012. "The Role of Leading Firms in the Evolution of SMEs Clusters: Evidence from the Leather Products Cluster in Florence," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Trippl , Michaela & Grillitsch , Markus & Isaksen , Arne & Sinozic , Tanja, 2015. "Understanding Cluster Evolution," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/46, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Mauro Capestro & Elisabetta Tarantino & Fabrizio Morgangni & Eleonora Tricarico & Gianluigi Guido, 2014. "Distretti calzaturieri in crisi: cause del declino e strategie di rinnovamento," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 187-212.
- Jiang Wei & Minfei Zhou & Mark Greeven & Hongyan Qu, 2016. "Economic governance, dual networks and innovative learning in five Chinese industrial clusters," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1037-1074, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Districts; Business Groups; Globalization; Marche Region;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-02-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2011-02-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frz:wpaper:wp2011_05.rdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Ricchiuti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.