TIC, innovation et effets perçus dans les entreprises luxembourgeoises
[ICT, Innovation and perceived effects in Luxembourgish firms]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Philippe Askenazy & David Thesmar & Mathias Thoenig, 2006.
"On the Relation Between Organisational Practices and New Technologies: the Role of (Time Based) Competition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 128-154, January.
- Philippe Askenazy & David Thesmar & Mathias Thoenig, 2006. "On the Relation Between Organisational Practices and New Technologies: the Role of (Time Based) Competition," Post-Print hal-00485611, HAL.
- Philippe Askenazy & David Thesmar & Mathias Thoenig, 2006. "On the relation between organisational practices and new technologies: The role of (time based) competition," Post-Print halshs-00754176, HAL.
- Dirk Pilat, 2005. "Le paradoxe de la productivité : L'apport des micro-données," Revue économique de l'OCDE, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2004(1), pages 41-73.
- Philippe Askénazy & Christian Gianella, 2000. "Le paradoxe de productivité : les changements organisationnels, facteur complémentaire à l'informatisation," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 339(1), pages 219-241.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; TIC; Luxembourg; effect; ACM;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2011-02-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-05 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-02-05 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.