The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Anne Dubrocard to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
STATEC (Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques) Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Government of Luxembourg
(+352) 46 42 89
13, rue Erasme, b.p. 304, L-2013 Luxembourg
RePEc:edi:stagvlu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Allegrezza, Serge & Ben Aoun-Peltier, Leila & Dubrocard, Anne & Larue, Solène, 2013. "Access to finance of independent SMEs in Luxembourg. The consequences of the crisis," MPRA Paper 49330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubrocard, Anne & Prombo, Michel, 2012. "Performance environnementale et mesure de la productivité," MPRA Paper 41456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubrocard, Anne & Prombo, Michel, 2012. "International comparison of Environmental performance," MPRA Paper 48072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2013.
- Ben aoun, Leila & Dubrocard, Anne, 2010. "TIC, innovation et effets perçus dans les entreprises luxembourgeoises [ICT, Innovation and perceived effects in Luxembourgish firms]," MPRA Paper 28375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubrocard, A., 1996. "Modelisation d'une frontiere de production pour un terminal a conteneurs," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96b12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2011-02-05 2013-08-31
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2012-12-10
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2012-12-10
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2013-08-31
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2012-12-10
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2011-02-05
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2011-02-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anne Dubrocard should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.