Report NEP-AGR-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Kabeer & Asghar, Zahid, 2012. "Multi-facet approach for food security in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 42891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badolo, Felix & Kinda, Somlanare Romuald, 2012. "Climatic shocks and food security in developing countries," MPRA Paper 43006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria, Di Cosmo & Marie, Hyland & Maria, LLop, 2012. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 42865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donnellan, Trevor & Hennessy, Thia, 2012. "Defining a theoretical model of farm households’ labour allocation decisions," Factor Markets Working Papers 140, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2012. "Trade, Income Distribution And Poverty In Developing Countries: A Survey," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 207, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Dubrocard, Anne & Prombo, Michel, 2012. "Performance environnementale et mesure de la productivité," MPRA Paper 41456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boukary OUEDRAOGO (Université Ouaga II - Burkina Faso), 2012. "Population and Environment: Case of human pressure on the periurban forest of Gonsé in Burkina Faso. (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-27, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2012. "Revisiting the hedonic price method to assess the implicit price of environmental quality with market segmentation," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-45, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Heindl, Peter & Lutz, Benjamin, 2012. "Carbon management: Evidence from case studies of German firms under the EU ETS," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.