Multi-facet approach for food security in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goyal, S.K. & Singh, J.P., 2002. "Demand Versus Supply of Foodgrains in India: Implications to Food Security," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 6948, International Farm Management Association.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2008.
"Demand-Supply Trends and Projections of Food in India,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22228, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Demand-Supply Trends and Projections of Food in India," Working Papers id:2703, eSocialSciences.
- Ather Maqsood Ahmed & Rehana Siddiqui, 1995. "Food Security in Pakistan: Can It Be Achieved?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 723-731.
- N. A. Burney & M. Akmal, 1991. "Food Demand In Pakistan: An Application Of The Extended Linear Expenditure System," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 185-195.
- Ather Maqsood Ahmed & Rizwana Siddiqui, 1994. "Supply Response in Pakistan with "Endogenous" Technology," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 871-888.
- Munir Ahmad & Umar Farooq, 2010. "The State of Food Security in Pakistan: Future Challenges and Coping Strategies," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 903-923.
- Asghar, Zahid, 2011. "Measuring Food Security for Pakistan Using 2007-08 HIES Data," MPRA Paper 34030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zahid Asghar & Muhammad Ahmad, 2015.
"Socio-Economic Determinants of Household Food Insecurity in Pakistan,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(1), pages 6-18, January.
- Asghar, Zahid & Muhammad, Ahmed, 2013. "Socio-economic Determinants of Household Food Insecurity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 21510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirby, Mac & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Khaliq, Tasneem & Cheema, M.J.M., 2017. "Agricultural production, water use and food availability in Pakistan: Historical trends, and projections to 2050," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 34-46.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Growth Strategy (NGS); megacities; connectivity; entrepreneurship malnutrition;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .