Cereal food commodities in Eastern Africa: consumption - production gap trends and projections for 2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ali H. Abdelrahman, 1998. "Trends in Sudanese Cereal Production, Consumption, and Trade," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 98-wp198, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Mohapatra, Sandeep & Barrett, Christopher B. & Snyder, Donald L. & Biswas, Basudeb, 1998. "Does Food Aid Really Discourage Food Production?," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28369, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2008.
"Demand-Supply Trends and Projections of Food in India,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22228, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Demand-Supply Trends and Projections of Food in India," Working Papers id:2703, eSocialSciences.
- N. A. Burney & M. Akmal, 1991. "Food Demand In Pakistan: An Application Of The Extended Linear Expenditure System," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 185-195.
- Okoboi, Geofrey, 2010. "Of What Merit is Improved Inputs use in Uganda's Maize Productivity?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96649, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Ali H. Abdelrahman, 1998. "Trends in Sudanese Cereal Production, Consumption, and Trade," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 98-wp198, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Christopher B. Barrett, 1998. "Food Aid: Is It Development Assistance, Trade Promotion, Both, or Neither?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 566-571.
- J. Scott Armstrong & Kesten C. Green, 2005. "Demand Forecasting: Evidence-based Methods," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh, 2009. "Demand Projections for Foodgrains in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscereal food balance; trends and projections; Eastern Africa;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .