Assessment of the Role of Agriculture in Sudan Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2002. "Money, Meat, and Inflation; Using Price Data to Understand An Export Shock in Sudan," IMF Working Papers 02/84, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsSudan; Agricultural Policies; Economic Sectors; Performance; Efficiency;
- N57 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Africa; Oceania
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .