Does Food Aid Really Discourage Food Production?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.econ.usu.edu/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1993. "Sequential Labor Decisions under Uncertainty: An Estimable Household Model of West-African Farmers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1173-1197, September.
- de Janvry, A, et al, 1992. "Structural Adjustment and the Peasantry in Morocco: A Computable Household Model," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 427-453.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Hanan G. Jacoby, 1993. "Shadow Wages and Peasant Family Labour Supply: An Econometric Application to the Peruvian Sierra," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 903-921.
- Franklin M. Fisher, 1963. "A Theoretical Analysis of the Impact of Food Surplus Disposal on Agricultural Production in Recipient Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 863-875.