Demand Projections for Foodgrains in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Praduman & Mittal, Surabhi, 2006. "Agricultural Productivity Trends in India: Sustainability Issues," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2006).
- Praduman kumar & Anjani kumar & Surabhi Mittal, 2004. "Total Factor Productivity of Crop Sector in the Indo-Gangetic Plain of India: Sustainability issues revisited," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 169-201, January.
- Bouis, Howarth E. & Haddad, Lawrence J., 1992. "Are estimates of calorie-income fxelasticities too high? : A recalibration of the plausible range," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 333-364, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debnath, Deepayan & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Ghosh, Parijat & Helmer, Michael, 2017. "Impact of Indiaâ€™s National Food Security Act on domestic and international rice markets," IFPRI discussion papers 1635, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Rao, P. Parthasarathy, 2016. "Global and regional pulse economies: Current trends and outlook:," IFPRI discussion papers 1544, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aditya R. Khanal & Ashok K. Mishra & Walter Keithly, 2016. "Heterogeneity in Food Demand among Rural Indian Households: The Role of Demographics," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(3), pages 517-544, September.
- Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K., 2014. "Input Subsidy vs Farm Technology â€” Which is More Important for Agricultural Development?," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(1).
- Niti Aayog GOI, 2016. "Raising Agricultural Productivity and Making Farming Remunerative for Farmers," Working Papers id:8429, eSocialSciences.
- Mkumbwa, Solomon S., 2011. "Cereal food commodities in Eastern Africa: consumption - production gap trends and projections for 2020," MPRA Paper 42113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:57405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.