Structural Shift in Demand for Food: Projections for 2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- Deaton, Angus, 1990.
"Price elasticities from survey data : Extensions and Indonesian results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 281-309, June.
- Deaton, A., 1988. "Price Elasticities From Survey Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 138, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Deaton, A., 1990. "Price Elasticities From Surveys Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 69, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1975. "Transcendental Logarithmic Utility Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 367-383, June.
- Trueblood, Michael A. & Shapouri, Shahla, 2001. "Implications of Trade Liberalization on Food Security of Low-income Countries," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33705, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- J. V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 1999.
"Regional differences in India's food expenditure pattern: a complete demand systems approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 47-74.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Ray, R., 1996. "Regional Differences in India's Food Expenditure Pattern: A Complete Demand Systems Approach," Papers 1996-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Huang, Jikun & Bouis, Howarth E., 1996.
"Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia,"
2020 vision briefs
41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Huang, Jikun. & Bouis, Howarth E., 1996. "Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia.:," 2020 vision discussion papers 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C. & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1995. "Global food projections to 2020: implications for investment," 2020 vision discussion papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold Food Consumption; Demand Elasticity; Decomposition; Demand Projections; Quadratic AIDS Model;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-01-02 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2007-01-02 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .