Structural Changes in the Demand for Food in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao, P. Parthasarathy & Birthal, P. S. & Joshi, P. K. & Kar, D., 2004. "Agricultural diversification in India and role of urbanization," MTID discussion papers 77, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sharma, R K & Sharma, Rajeev & Gupta, Sonika, 2006. "Changing Consumption Pattern In Himachal Pradesh," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 29(1-2), pages 1-16, December.
- Goyal, S.K. & Singh, J.P., 2002. "Demand Versus Supply of Foodgrains in India: Implications to Food Security," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 6948, International Farm Management Association.
- P. Padma & E. V. Ramasamy & T. V. Muralivallabhan & A. P. Thomas, 2018. "Changing Scenario of Household Consumption Pattern in Kerala: An Emerging Consumer State of India," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 797-812, January.
- Islam, M. Rafiqul & Hossain, Mahabub & Jaim, W. M. H., 2007. "Disaggregated Demand For Rice In Bangladesh: An Analysis Using La/Aids Model," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 30(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2006.
"Structural Shift in Demand for Food - Projections for 2020,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22223, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Structural Shift in Demand for Food: Projections for 2020," Working Papers id:2788, eSocialSciences.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2006. "Structural Shift in Demand for Food: Projections for 2020," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 184, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Srikanta Chatterjee & Allan Rae & Ranjan Ray, 2011. "Globalisation, India’s Evolving Food Economy and Trade Prospects for Australia and New Zealand," Chapters, in: Matthew Tonts & M. A.B. Siddique (ed.), Globalisation, Agriculture and Development, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae:297495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.