High-Value Agriculture in India: Past Trends and Future Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chand, Ramesh & Raju, S.S. & Pandey, L.M., 2008. "Progress and Potential of Horticulture in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
- Singh, Mahendra, 2008. "Structural Changes in Horticulture Sector in India: Retrospect and Prospect for XIth Five Year Plan," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
- J. V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 1999.
"Regional differences in India's food expenditure pattern: a complete demand systems approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 47-74.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Ray, R., 1996. "Regional Differences in India's Food Expenditure Pattern: A Complete Demand Systems Approach," Papers 1996-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- R. Radhakrishna & C. Ravi, 1992. "Effects of Growth, Relative Price and Preferences on Food and Nutrition," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27, pages 303-323.
- Joshi, P.K. & Joshi, Laxmi & Birthal, Pratap Singh, 2006. "Diversification and Its Impact on Smallholders: Evidence from a Study on Vegetable Production," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:10671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.