Effects of Growth, Relative Price and Preferences on Food and Nutrition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1, January.
- Charles R. Hulten & Sylaja Srinivasan, 1999. "Indian Manufacturing Industry: Elephant or Tiger? New Evidence on the Asian Miracle," NBER Working Papers 7441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Nilabja & Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb, 2006. "Looking for Answers to the Food Security Problem: India under Current Compulsions," WIDER Working Paper Series 123, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Maitra, Chandana & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2015.
"Poverty–Food Security Nexus: Evidence from a Survey of Urban Slum Dwellers in Kolkata,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 308-325.
- Chandana Maitra & Prof. D.S Prasada Rao, 2014. "Poverty-Food Security Nexus: Evidences from a Survey of Urban Slum Dwellers in Kolkata," Discussion Papers Series 512, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Smith, Natalia & Garrett, James L. & Vardhan, Vishnu, 2008. "FOOD AND NUTRITION IN HYDERABAD. Current Knowledge and Priorities for Action in an Urban Setting," Analysis and Action for Sustainable Development of Hyderabad 6369, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Radhakrishna R, 2009. "Food Consumption and Nutritional Status in India: Emerging Trends and Perspectives," Working Papers id:2210, eSocialSciences.
- Kalirajan, K. P. & Sankar, U., 2001. "Agriculture in India's economic reform program," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-399.
- World Bank, 2001. "India - Improving Household Food and Nutrition Security : Achievements and the Challenges Ahead, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15516, The World Bank.
- Vijay Paul Sharma & Dinesh Jain, 2011. "High-Value Agriculture in India: Past Trends and Future Prospects," Working Papers id:4374, eSocialSciences.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2006.
"Structural Shift in Demand for Food - Projections for 2020,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22223, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Structural Shift in Demand for Food: Projections for 2020," Working Papers id:2788, eSocialSciences.
- Manoj K. Panda & A. Ganesh Kumar, 2008. "Trade liberalization, poverty and food security in India abstract: This paper attempts to assess the impact of trade," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sharma, Vijay Paul & Jain, Dinesh, 2011. "High-Value Agriculture in India: Past Trends and Future Prospects," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-07-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- R. Radhakrishna, 2006. "Food consumption and nutritional status in India: Emerging trends and perspectives," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Manoj Panda & A. Ganesh-Kumar, 2008.
"Trade Liberalization, Poverty and Food Security in India,"
Trade Working Papers
22410, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Panda, Manoj & Ganesh-Kumar, A., 2009. "Trade liberalization, poverty, and food security in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 930, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brinda Viswanathan, 1999. "Structural Breaks In Consumption Patterns: India, 1952 To 1991," Working papers 61, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Dev, S. Mahendra & Ravi, C. & Viswanathan, Brinda & Gulati, Ashok & Ramachander, Sangamitra, 2004. "Economic liberalisation targeted programmes and household food security," MTID discussion papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chand, Ramesh, 1999. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in India: Commodity Aspects," Working Papers 32688, United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA).
- Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Sarma, C. V. S. K., 2002. "The three E's--efficiency, equity, and environmental protection--in search of "win-win-win" policies: A CGE analysis of India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-50, March.
- Singh, H.P., 2009. "Triggering Agricultural Development Through Horticultural Crops," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(1).
- Rulyusa Pratikto & Mohamad Ikhsan & B. Raksaka Mahi, 2015. "Unequal Impact of Price Changes in Indonesia," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 61, pages 180-195, December.
- Hanumantha Rao, C.H. & Radhakrishna, R., 1997. "National Food Security: A Policy Perspective for India," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197030, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dse:indecr:v:27:y:1992:p:303-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .