Food Consumption and Nutritional Status in India: Emerging Trends and Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Radhakrishna & C. Ravi, 1992. "Effects of Growth, Relative Price and Preferences on Food and Nutrition," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27, pages 303-323.
More about this item
Keywordsfood consumption; malnutrition; micronutrients; anthropometric data; income; household; health; educational status; mothers; child; adutls; energy deficiency; cereal production; punjab; urban areas; nutritional status; child; water; health; India;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-09-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-09-26 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .