FOOD AND NUTRITION IN HYDERABAD. Current Knowledge and Priorities for Action in an Urban Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dev, S. Mahendra & Ravi, C. & Viswanathan, Brinda & Gulati, Ashok & Ramachander, Sangamitra, 2004. "Economic liberalisation targeted programmes and household food security," MTID discussion papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lohr, Kerstin & Dittrich, Christoph, 2007. "Changing Food Purchasing and Consumption Habits among Urban Middle-Classes in Hyderabad," Analysis and Action for Sustainable Development of Hyderabad 36908, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- R. Radhakrishna & C. Ravi, 1992. "Effects of Growth, Relative Price and Preferences on Food and Nutrition," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27, pages 303-323.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Ruel, Marie T. & Garrett, James L., 1999. "Are Urban Poverty and Undernutrition Growing? Some Newly Assembled Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1891-1904, November.
- Wipper, Marlis & Dittrich, Christoph, 2007. "Urban Street Food Vendors in the Food Provisioning System of Hyderabad," Analysis and Action for Sustainable Development of Hyderabad 36909, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huiaan:6369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.