India’s Agricultural Development Under the New Economic Regime: Policy Perspective and Strategy for the 12th Five Year Plan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaidyanathan, A., 2010. "Agricultural Growth in India: The Role of Technology, Incentives, and Institutions," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198064473.
- Vijay Paul Sharma & Hrima Thaker, 2010. "Fertilizer Subsidy in India: Who are the Beneficiaries?," Working Papers id:2794, eSocialSciences.
- Bardhan, Pranab K, 1973. "Size, Productivity, and Returns to Scale: An Analysis of Farm-Level Data in Indian Agriculture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1370-1386, Nov.-Dec..
- Singh, Manmohan, 1995. "Inaugural Address," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(1).
- Vijay Paul Sharma & Hrima Thaker, 2011. "Demand for Fertiliser in India: Determinants and Outlook for 2020," Working Papers id:4348, eSocialSciences.
- Vijay Paul Sharma & Dinesh Jain, 2011. "High-Value Agriculture in India: Past Trends and Future Prospects," Working Papers id:4374, eSocialSciences.
- Sharma, Vijay Paul & Thaker, Hrima, 2011. "Demand for Fertilisers in India: Determinants and Outlook for 2020," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 66(4), pages 1-24.
- Berry, R Albert, 1972. "Farm Size Distribution, Income Distribution, and the Efficiency of Agricultural Production: Colombia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 403-408, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae:204795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.