Fertilizer Subsidy in India: Who are the Beneficiaries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Unknown, 2009. "Indicators for March 2009," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-3, March.
- repec:ags:inijae:272397 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharma, Vijay Paul, 2012. "India’s Agricultural Development Under the New Economic Regime: Policy Perspective and Strategy for the 12th Five Year Plan," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(1), pages 1-33.
- Wen, Xingang & Hagspiel, V. & Kort, Peter, 2017. "Subsidized Capacity Investment under Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2017-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wen, Xingang, 2017. "Investment under uncertainty : Timing and capacity optimization," Other publications TiSEM 47363df4-fc3e-46b8-b7bd-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsFertilizer; Subsidies; Beneficiaries; Import Parity Price; Direct Transfer; Farm Size;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.