A review of input and output policies for cereals production in India:
This paper reviews the key policies with regard to agriculture inputs such as seed, fertilizer, water, agricultural equipment, research, extension, and agricultural credit. It also provides an overview of the policies and programs related to agricultural output markets that are crucial for improving cereal production in the country.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Ganesh-Kumar & Ashok Gulati & Ralph Cummings & Jr., 2008.
"Reforming Foodgrains Management : Achieving Food Security with Cost-Effectiveness,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22152, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- A. Ganesh-Kumar & Ashok Gulati & Ralph Cummings, Jr, 2008. "Reforming foodgrains management: Achieving food security with cost-effectiveness," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-027, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- A. Ganesh Kumar & Ashok Gulati & Ralph Cummings, Jr., 2009. "Reforming Foodgrains Management: Achieving Food Security with Cost-Effectiveness," Working Papers id:2172, eSocialSciences.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Kolady, Deepthi & Spielman, David J. & Cavalieri, Anthony J., 2010. "Intellectual property rights, private investment in research, and productivity growth in Indian agriculture: A review of evidence and options," IFPRI discussion papers 1031, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raabe, Katharina, 2008. "Reforming the agricultural extension system in India: What do we know about what works where and why?," IFPRI discussion papers 775, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Katharina Raabe, 2014. "Reforming the Agricultural Extension System in India: What do we Know about What Works Where and Why?," Working Papers id:6240, eSocialSciences.
- Hoda, Anwarul & Gulati, Ashok (ed.), 2008. "WTO negotiations on agriculture and developing countries," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-8018-8793-2.
- Gulati, Ashok & Narayanan, Sudha, 2003. "The Subsidy Syndrome in Indian Agriculture," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195662061.
- Adhiguru, P. & Birthal, Pratap Singh & Kumar, B. Ganesh, 2009. "Strengthening Pluralistic Agricultural Information Delivery Systems in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(1).
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, William J., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48557, World Bank.
- Spielman, David J. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 2009. "Millions fed: Proven successes in agricultural development," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Millions Fed Book: 2009.
- Pursell, Garry & Gulati, Ashok & Gupta, Kanupriya, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in India," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48483, World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)