Agricultural Growth in India: Examining the Post-Green Revolution Transition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rada, Nicholas E., 2013. "Agricultural Growth in India: Examining the Post-Green Revolution Transition," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152343, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
References listed on IDEAS
- K. William Easter & Martin E. Abel & George Norton, 1977.
"Regional Differences in Agricultural Productivity in Selected Areas of India,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(2), pages 257-265.
- Easter, K. William & Abel, Martin E. & Norton, George W., 1976. "Regional Differences In Agricultural Productivity In Selected Areas Of India," Staff Papers 13887, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Pray, Carl E. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1999. "Agricultural research and productivity growth in India:," Research reports 109, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richard Ackermann, 2012. "New Directions for Water Management in Indian Agriculture," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 4(2), pages 227-288, May.
- Kumar, Praduman & Mittal, Surabhi & Hossain, Mahabub, 2008. "Agricultural Growth Accounting and Total Factor Productivity in South Asia: A Review and Policy Implications," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2), December.
- Shreedhar, Ganga & Gupta, Neelmani & Pullabhotla, Hemant & Ganesh-Kumar, A. & Gulati, Ashok, 2012. "A review of input and output policies for cereals production in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1159, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spielman, David J. & Kolady, Deepthi E. & Cavalieri, Anthony & Rao, N. Chandrasekhara, 2014.
"The seed and agricultural biotechnology industries in India: An analysis of industry structure, competition, and policy options,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 88-100.
- Spielman, David J. & Kolady, Deepthi & Cavalieri, Anthony & Chandrasekhara Rao, N., 2011. "The seed and agricultural biotechnology industries in India: An analysis of industry structure, competition, and policy options," IFPRI discussion papers 1103, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sudha Narayanan, 2016.
"The productivity of agricultural credit in India,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 399-409, July.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2015. "The Productivity of Agricultural Credit in India," Working Papers id:6428, eSocialSciences.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2015. "The Productivity of agricultural credit in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2016. "Productivity of Agricultural Credit in India: Assessing the Recent Role of Institutional Credit to Agriculture in India using State Level Data," Working Papers id:11195, eSocialSciences.
- Upali Wickramasinghe, "undated". "Fostering productivity in the rural and agricultural sector for inclusive growth and sustainable development in Asia and the Pacific Abstract:," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/16/07, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Fuglie, Keith, 0. "Accounting for growth in global agriculture," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural growth; India; Tornqvist-Thiel; TFP growth; agricultural diversification; International Development; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-06-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .