Regional Differences In Agricultural Productivity In Selected Areas Of India
The focus of this analysis is to measure, by use of production functions, the contribution to total output of not only the quantity of traditional inputs (land, labor, fertilizer, etc.), but also the quality of certain inputs, particularly irrigation; technology; environmental factors (soil types, rainfall, etc.); and infrastructure (transportation, markets, etc.).
|Date of creation:||1976|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easter, K. William & Abel, Martin E., 1973. "Cropping Regions in India," Bulletins 8441, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Schultz, T Paul, 1969. "An Economic Model of Family Planning and Fertility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(2), pages 153-80, March/Apr.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971.
"Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross Sections,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 359-82, March.
- Marc Nerlove, 1968. "Further Evidence on the Estimation of Dynamic Economic Relations from a Time Series of Cross-Sections," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Abel, Martin E., 1971. "The Distribution Of Agricultural Development Gains In India: A Case Study For South And Southeast Asia," Staff Papers 13781, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1974. "Returns From Investments In Improving Village Irrigation Systems: An Example From India," Staff Papers 13229, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Schultz, T Paul, 1973. "Explanation of Birth Rate Changes over Space and Time: A Study of Taiwan," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages S238-74, Part II, .
- Easter, K. William & Singh, Shrinath, 1972. "The Importance Of Regional Differences In Agricultural Development," Staff Papers 14154, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.