Productive capabilities: An empirical analysis of their drivers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Daude & Arne Nagengast & José Ramón Perea, 2014. "Productive Capabilities: An Empirical Investigation of their Determinants," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 321, OECD Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999.
"The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996. "The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems," International Finance Discussion Papers 544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2000.
"Las crisis gemelas: las causas de los problemas bancarios y de balanza de pagos
[The twin crises: Te causes of banking and balance of payments problems]," MPRA Paper 13842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2012.
"Determinants of Economic Growth: A Bayesian Panel Data Approach,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 566-579, May.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2009. "Determinants of Economic Growth: A Bayesian Panel Data Approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4830, The World Bank.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010. "Determinants of economic growth: A Bayesian panel data approach," Working Papers 1031, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, 2001.
"Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 563-576.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 1999. "Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Econometrics 9903003, EconWPA, revised 06 Oct 2001.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 2001. "Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Econometrics 0110002, EconWPA.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarociński, 2010.
"Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 222-246, October.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2007. "Determinants of economic growth: Will data tell?," Economics Working Papers 1052, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2009.
- Marek Jarocinski & Antonio Ciccone, 2009. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 2009-36, FEDEA.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarociński, Marek, 2008. "Determinants of economic growth: will data tell?," Working Paper Series 852, European Central Bank.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarocinski, Marek, 2007. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2010. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 1009, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Juan Blyde & Christian Daude & Eduardo Fernández-Arias, 2010.
"Output collapses and productivity destruction,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(2), pages 359-387, June.
- Juan Blyde & Christian Daude & Eduardo Fernandez-Arias, 2009. "Output Collapses and Productivity Destruction," Research Department Publications 4610, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Christian Daude & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Juan S. Blyde, 2009. "Output Collapses and Productivity Destruction," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1640, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Guzmán Ourens, 2012.
"Can the Method of Re?ections help predict future growth?,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
1712, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Guzmán OURENS, 2013. "Can the Method of Reflections help predict future growth?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Glüzmann, Pablo Alfredo & Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2012. "Exchange rate undervaluation and economic growth: Díaz Alejandro (1965) revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 666-672.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Anke Hoeffler & Paul Collier, 2005. "Democracy and Resource Rents," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-016, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002. "Directed Technical Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 781-809.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2000. "The Technological Structure and Performance of Developing Country Manufactured Exports, 1985-98," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 337-369.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Anna Jankowska & Arne Nagengast & José Ramón Perea, 2012. "The Product Space and the Middle-Income Trap: Comparing Asian and Latin American Experiences," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 311, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Daude, 2012. "Development Accounting: Lessons for Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 313, OECD Publishing.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Judson, Ruth A. & Owen, Ann L., 1999. "Estimating dynamic panel data models: a guide for macroeconomists," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-15, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steel, Mark F. J., 2017. "Model Averaging and its Use in Economics," MPRA Paper 81568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:5:p:538-545 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Uruguay; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Alejandro Izquierdo & Jimena Llopis & Umberto Muratori & José Juan Ruiz, 2016. "In Search of Larger Per Capita Incomes: How To Prioritize across Productivity Determinants?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7511, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:25:y:2016:i:4:p:504-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.