Report NEP-CWA-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucscec:1166389 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin Ummel, 2010. "Concentrating Solar Power in China and India: A Spatial Analysis of Technical Potential and the Cost of Deployment," Working Papers id:2807, eSocialSciences.
- Avih Rastogi, 2010. "Inspector Raj for Garment Export Business," Working Papers id:2803, eSocialSciences.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "Firm Characteristics, Financial Composition and Response to Monetary Policy: Evidence from Indian Data," MPRA Paper 24717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer, 2010. "History Institutions and Economic Performance: The Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India," Working Papers id:2811, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:financ:2223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "How did state-owned banks respond to privatization? Evidence from the Indian experiment," MPRA Paper 24716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vijay Paul Sharma & Hrima Thaker, 2010. "Fertilizer Subsidy in India: Who are the Beneficiaries?," Working Papers id:2794, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore