Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Huang, Jikun. & Bouis, Howarth E., 1996. "Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia.:," 2020 vision discussion papers 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jikun & David, Cristina C., 1993.
"Demand for cereal grains in Asia: the effect of urbanization,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), February.
- Huang, Jikun & David, Cristina C., 1993. "Demand for cereal grains in Asia: The effect of urbanization," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 107-124, February.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Tsai, Reyfong & Kirby, Raymond & Williams, Gary W., 1994. "A Comparison Of Demands For Meat Products In The Pacific Rim Region," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "Income Effects on Undernutrition," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(3), pages 489-515, April.
- Sahn, David E. & Alderman, Harold, 1988. "The effects of human capital on wages, and the determinants of labor supply in a developing country," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 157-183, September.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
KeywordsUrbanization Asia ; Economic forecasting. ; Food consumption forecasting. ; Diet Developing countries. ; China. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020br:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .