Report NEP-EFF-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dubrocard, Anne & Prombo, Michel, 2012. "Performance environnementale et mesure de la productivité," MPRA Paper 41456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonanno, Graziella, 2012.
"L’efficienza del sistema bancario italiano dal 2006 al 2010. Un’applicazione delle frontiere stocastiche
[The Efficiency of Italian Banking System over 2006-2010. An Application of the Stochastic F," MPRA Paper 42831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Restuccia & Richard Rogerson, 2012. "Misallocation and Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-468, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2012. "Unbundling Technology Adoption and TFP at the Firm Level. Do Intangibles Matter?," Working Paper Series 71_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose Miguel Benavente & Álvaro González, 2013. "Innovation, Exports and Productivity: Learning and Self selection in Chile," Working Papers wp371, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Blasco, Sylvie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cinzia Daraio & Giancarlo Ruocco, 2012. "An Empirical Approach to Compare the Performance of Heterogeneous Academic Fields," DIAG Technical Reports 2012-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Mohseni-Cheraghlou, Amin, 2012. "Bank regulation and supervision around the world : a crisis update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6286, The World Bank.
- Kebewar, Mazen, 2012.
"La structure du capital et la profitabilité : Le cas des entreprises industrielles françaises
[Capital structure and profitability : The case of French industrial firms]," MPRA Paper 42899, University Library of Munich, Germany.