Are RαD subsidies a substitute or a complement to privately funded RαD ?. An econometric analysis at the firm level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Kabla, I., 1995. "A Moderate Support to Schumpeterian Conjectures from Various Innovation Measures," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 95.06, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hans Loof & Almas Heshmati, 2006.
"On the relationship between innovation and performance: A sensitivity analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 317-344.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2001. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Performance: A sensitivity Analysis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0446, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2001.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas & Asplund, Rita & Nåås, Svein-Olav, 2001. "Innovation and Performance in Manufacturing Industries: A Comparison of the Nordic Countries," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0457, Stockholm School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Lasse, 2015. "Effectiveness of public innovation support in Europe: Does public support foster turnover, employment and labour productivity?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 236, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Duguet, 2012.
"The effect of the incremental R&D tax credit on the private funding of R&D an econometric evaluation on french firm level data,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 122(3), pages 405-435.
- Emmanuel Duguet, 2012. "The Effect Of The Incremental R&D Tax Credit On The Private Funding Of R&D: An Econometric Evaluation On French Firm Level Data," Working Papers halshs-00674546, HAL.
- Özçelik, Emre & Taymaz, Erol, 2008. "R&D support programs in developing countries: The Turkish experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 258-275, March.
- Marino, Marianna & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Sala, Davide, 2010. "New Perspectives on the Evaluation of Public R&D Funding," Working Papers 11-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kammerer, Hannes, 2013. "Lobbying for Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79767, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Becker, Lasse & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Federalism and innovation support for small and medium-sized enterprises: Empirical evidence in Europe," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 245, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspropensity score; non-experimental data; policy evaluation; research and development; subsidies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_142_0245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.