The effect of the incremental R&D tax credit on the private funding of R&D an econometric evaluation on french firm level data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuel Duguet, 2012. "The Effect Of The Incremental R&D Tax Credit On The Private Funding Of R&D: An Econometric Evaluation On French Firm Level Data," Working Papers halshs-00674546, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lach, Saul, 2002.
"Do R&D Subsidies Stimulate or Displace Private R&D? Evidence from Israel,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 369-390, December.
- Saul Lach, 2000. "Do R&D Subsidies Stimulate or Displace Private R&D? Evidence from Israel," NBER Working Papers 7943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hanel, Petr & Rosa, Julio Miguel, 2011.
"Evaluating the impact of R&D tax credits on innovation: A microeconometric study on Canadian firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 217-229, March.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hanel, Petr & Rosa, Julio Miguel, 2004. "Evaluating the Impact of R&D Tax Credits on Innovation: A Microeconometric Study on Canadian Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-77, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Petr Hanel & Dirk Czarnitzki & Julio Miguel Rosa, 2005. "Evaluating the Impact of R&D Tax Credits on Innovation: A Microeconometric Study on Canadian Firms," Cahiers de recherche 05-01, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2003.
"The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 225-243.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2000. "The Impact of Public R&D Expenditure on Business R&D," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/4, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6213, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Heckman, J.J. & Hotz, V.J., 1988.
"Choosing Among Alternative Nonexperimental Methods For Estimating The Impact Of Social Programs: The Case Of Manpower Training,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
88-12, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- James J. Heckman, 1989. "Choosing Among Alternative Nonexperimental Methods for Estimating the Impact of Social Programs: The Case of Manpower Training," NBER Working Papers 2861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Myoung-jae, 2005. "Micro-Econometrics for Policy, Program and Treatment Effects," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199267699.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Isabelle Kabla, 1998. "Appropriation Strategy and the Motivations to Use the Patent System: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level in French Manufacturing," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 49-50, pages 289-327.
- Emmanuel Duguet, 2004. "Are RαD subsidies a substitute or a complement to privately funded RαD ?. An econometric analysis at the firm level," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(2), pages 245-274.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1998:i:49-50:p:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Bronwyn & Van Reenen, John, 2000. "How effective are fiscal incentives for R&D? A review of the evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 449-469, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Les crédits d’impôt stimulent-ils la recherche-développement ?
by ? in D'un champ l'autre on 2015-01-19 18:36:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo G. Correa & Irem Guceri, 2013. "Tax Incentives for Research and Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23659, The World Bank.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Lie, Christine Mee, 2015.
"Do the effects of R&D tax credits vary across industries? A meta-regression analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 819-832.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Lie, Christine, 2013. "Do the effects of R&D tax credits vary across industries? A meta-regression analysis," MPRA Paper 47937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elina Ladinska & Marielle Non & Bas Straathof, 2015. "More R&D with tax incentives? A meta-analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 309, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- A. Bozio & D. Irac & L. Py, 2014.
"Impact of research tax credit on R&D and innovation: evidence from the 2008 French reform,"
532, Banque de France.
- Loriane Py & Antoine Bozio & Delphine Irac, 2014. "Impact of research tax credit on R&D and innovation: evidence from the 2008 French reform," EcoMod2014 6873, EcoMod.
- Evens Salies, 2017. "Etudes d’impact du crédit d’impôt recherche (CIR): Une revue de la littérature," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/59b98fs2bu8, Sciences Po.
- Labeaga Azcona J. & Martínez-Ros E. & Mohnen P., 2014. "Tax incentives and firm size : effects on private R&D investment in Spain," MERIT Working Papers 081, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Isabel Bodas Freitas & Fulvio Castellacci & Roberto Fontana & Franco Malerba & Andrea Vezzulli, 2015. "The additionality effects of R&D tax credits across sectors: A cross-country microeconometric analysis," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150424, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Daniel Gama e Colombo, 2016. "Impact Assessment of Tax Incentives to Foster Industrial Innovation in Brazil: The Case of Law 11,196/05," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_30, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Busom, Isabel & Corchuelo, Beatriz & Martinez Ros, Ester, 2012. "Tax incentives or subsidies for R&D?," MERIT Working Papers 056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2017.
"R&D policy regimes in France: New evidence from a spatio-temporal analysis,"
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2017. "R&D Policy regimes in France: New Evidence from a spatio-temporal Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2017. "R&D policy regimes in France: New evidence from spatio-temporal analysis," Working Papers 2017-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Aristei, David & Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2015. "The effects of public supports on business R&D: firm-level evidence across EU countries," MPRA Paper 64611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2015.
"R&D policies in France: New evidence from a NUTS3 spatial analysis,"
2015-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2015. "R&D Policies in France: New Evidence from a NUTS3 Spatial Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Köhler, Christian & Larédo, Philippe & Rammer, Christian, 2012. "Fiscal incentives for business R&D: Compendium of evidence on the effectiveness of innovation policy intervention," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 111472.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Busom, Isabel & Corchuelo, Beatriz, 2011.
"Tax incentives and direct support for R&D : what do firms use and why?,"
INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series
id-11-03, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martinez Ros, 2012. "Tax incentives and direct support for R&D: What do firms use and why?," Working Papers wpdea1212, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- World Bank, 2015. "Republic of Armenia Export-led Industrial Development Strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22273, The World Bank.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:154-169. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscrédit d'impôt; évaluation; recherche et développement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_223_0405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.