How effective are fiscal incentives for R&D? A review of the evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Bond & Dietmar Harhoff & John Van Reenen, 2010.
"Investment, R&D and Financial Constraints in Britain and Germany,"
in: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches, pages 433-460
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Bond & Dietmar Harhoff & John Van Reenen, 2005. "Investment, R&D and Financial Constraints in Britain and Germany," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 79-80, pages 433-460.
- Stephen Bond & Dietmar Harhoff & John Van Reenen, 2003. "Investment, R&D and Financial Constraints in Britain and Germany," CEP Discussion Papers dp0595, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Steve Bond & Dietmar Harhoff & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Investment, R&D and financial constraints in Britain and Germany," IFS Working Papers W99/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stephen Bond & Dietmar Harhoff & John Van Reenen, 2003. "Investment, R&D and financial constraints in Britain and Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 771, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Switzer, Lorne, 1985. "The effects of R&D tax credits and allowances in Canada," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 97-107, April.
- Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1994. "The economics of research and development : how research and development capital affects production and markets and is affected by tax incentives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1325, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein, 1986. "The Effect of Direct and Indirect Tax Incentives on Canadian Industrial R&D Expenditures," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(3), pages 438-448, September.
- Edwin Mansfield & Lorne Switzer, 1985. "How Effective Are Canada's Direct Tax Incentives for R and D?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(2), pages 241-246, June.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-93-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Dagenais & Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 1997.
"Do Canadian Firms Respond to Fiscal Incentives to Research and Development?,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Dagenais, M. & Mohnen, P. & Therrien, P., 1997. "Do Canadian Firms Respond to Fiscal Incentives To Research and Development?," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97b05, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1986. "The R&D Tax Credit and Other Technology Policy Issues," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 190-94, May.
- Swenson, C. W., 1992. "Some tests of the incentive effects of the research and experimentation tax credit," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 203-218, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:4-5:p:449-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.