Effective tax and subsidy rates on human capital in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John B. Burbidge & Kirk A. Collins & James B. Davies & Lonnie Magee, 2011. "Effective Tax and Subsidy Rates on Human Capital in Canada," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20114, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Papke, Leslie E., 1991.
"Interstate business tax differentials and new firm location : Evidence from panel data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 47-68.
- Leslie E. Papke, 1989. "Interstate Business Tax Differentials and New Firm Location: Evidence from Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 3184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- A.L Robb & L. Magee & J.B. Burbidge, 2003.
"WAGES in CANADA: SCF, SLID, LFS and the Skill Premium,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
106, McMaster University.
- A.L Robb & L. Magee & J.B. Burbidge, 2003. "WAGES in CANADA: SCF, SLID, LFS and the Skill Premium," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 386, McMaster University.
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green, 2000.
"Cohort patterns in Canadian earnings: assessing the role of skill premia in inequality trends,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 907-936, November.
- Paul Beaudry & David Green, 1997. "Cohort Patterns in Canadian Earnings: Assessing the Role of Skill Premia in Inequality Trends," NBER Working Papers 6132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Birch Sørensen (ed.), 2004. "Measuring the Tax Burden on Capital and Labor," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262195038, January.
- Mervyn A. King & Don Fullerton, 1984. "Introduction to "The Taxation of Income from Capital: A Comparative Study of the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Germany"," NBER Chapters,in: The Taxation of Income from Capital: A Comparative Study of the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Germany, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. L. Robb & L. Magee & J. B. Burbidge, 1992. "Kernel Smoothed Consumption-Age Quantiles," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(3), pages 669-680, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:45:y:2012:i:1:p:189-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .